Flexible Magnetic Bed Kit designed to fit any FDM 3D Printer with a 310mm x 310mm bed. The flexible bed is designed for easy removal of prints by flexing the bed. The kit consists of three parts: a flexible stainless steel plate with a lifting tab and corners removed to clear screws on the printer bed,a magnetic sheet and a 3M transfer tape to fix the magnetic sheet to the printers bed.
Suitable for a CR10
- Flexible bed attached to the printer via magnetics for easy removal of prints.
- Excellent uniform distribution of heat from a heated bed via the magnetic sheet and stainless steel flexible bed.
- Tested to 150 degrees Celsius without loss of magnetism.
- Simple installation.
- Flexible bed can be hot swapped after print if you have multiple flexible beds (advisable to use appropriate PPE).
- Build plates can be adhered to the flexible bed.
- Advisable to remove any existing build plate.
- Adhere the 3M transfer tape to the magnetic sheet, adhere to the less magnetic side (the non shiny side).
- Shape the the magnetic sheet to suit your printer bed using a sharp modelers knife or a pair of sharp scissors.
- Adhere magnetic sheet to printers bed.
- Attach flexible bed to magnetic sheet with tab facing forward.
- Fix build plate to flexible bed.
The flexible stainless steel sheet maybe slightly scratched due to manufacturing processes but does not effect its performance.