AndOrNot Build Plate is a new printing surface designed and tested in house by our engineers. The build plate is 8 inches square (203mm x 203mm) and can be easily cut by scissors or a craft knife to the shape you require. The AndOrNot build plate has successfully printed the following materials:
PLA, ABS, HIPS, PET
Polymaker PC-Plus (polycarbonate), Polymaker PC-Max (polycarbonate), Polymaker PolyFlex, Ninjaflex
Woodfill, Bronzefill, Copperfill, Brassfill
more filaments are under test as we launch the high quality build plate.
AndOrNot Build Plate Features:
- Robust material, 0.5mm thick resistant to ripping and damage
- Excellent filament adhesion
- Eliminates warping
- Easy calibration and set up of print height
- Protect your Build Plate
- Easy Removal of Completed Prints
- One Build Surface for most materials
- Easy to Install and Remove
The build plate is not branded as other build plates to keep the costs down for the end users, if you require custom graphics please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.